Teaching at The Rock School is more than a dream come true. Our elementary teachers feel it is our calling and passion in life. We are invested here. That kind of attitude and energy is released in the classroom, in our commitment to our students, parents, and co-workers, and in our vision for the future of The Rock School. We have enrolled our own children here and seen the results of a proven curriculum and teaching methods. We have watched our students grow up in an environment of caring, compassion, and respect, develop lifelong friendships with others that have journeyed through the school with them, and are now equipped with the Christian values and character that will help them succeed in life. We are witnesses to the good fruit produced in their lives. In a world of financial uncertainty, is there a better investment?
Elementary Team Leader & 3rd Grade Teacher
- AcademicsStudents receive daily instruction in each of our core subjects: Bible, reading, language arts, writing, mathematics, science, and history. Instruction is provided from a Biblical perspective, drawing meaning for each area of study from the context of God’s Word.
- Resource ClassesWe believe in a well-rounded education. To that end, students have PE daily and attend art and music class twice each week. Additionally, they go to our computer lab for technology class once each week. All resource classes are taught by teachers who specialize in their field.
- Elementary SportsOur year-round sports program for grades K-5 offers students an opportunity to play soccer, basketball, flag football, and baseball/softball. Practices are held immediately after school two days a week and games are played at local venues on Saturday mornings.
- Bible ProgramOur Bible class is taught each morning as we start the school day. This innovative program from Summit Ministries is a six-year, spiraling curriculum designed as both a Bible survey and a Biblical worldview course. Through the integrated study, students learn both the Word and its application.
- IncentivesAn Honor Roll ceremony is held at the end of each grading period. Students are recognized for Principal’s List & Honor Roll. All recipients receive a fun field trip as a reward. An Awards Show is held at the end of the school year as a formal night to recognize all of the outstanding academic, athletic, and character award winners.
- After School ProgramsWe provide a daily after school program where students can participate in outdoor and indoor activities, complete homework assignments, and enjoy free time. Daily and monthly rates available. Additionally, we offer a number of clubs including a Drumline by Studio Percussion, martial arts instruction, piano lessons, and a chess team.
School Profile the data on who we are and what we've done.
Financial Information our tuition, policies, and financial aid.
International Student Information welcoming other students from around the world.
Parents-In-Action how to get involved with our parent team.
Frequently Asked Questions you might not be the first to ask.